Patch 7.05 brings a small change to Astra's Astral Form, places Sunset in the competitive map pool, and deploys a host of bug fixes.
Sunset was introduced two weeks ago, in patch 7.04. The map's presence in the rotation was confirmed as early as August 18, when Riot announced that Fracture and Pearl would be removed from the pool in favor of Breeze's return and Sunset's debut.
The full patch notes have been reproduced below.
Going in and out of Astral form is a complex mechanical task that leaves Astra vulnerable to attackers by denying her information about her surroundings. The change we've made to her Astral Form (X) gives Astra back some agency and information, allowing you to react to enemy footsteps and utility you may have missed while in Astral Form.
- Astral Form (X)
- Astra will now be able to hear everything happening around her physical body while in Astral form.
- Sunset will now be in the map rotation for Competitive mode.
- Competitive map rotation includes: Sunset, Breeze, Ascent, Haven, Bind, Split, and Lotus
- Fixed a bug where the SFX volume would default back to 100% volume when Alt-Tab-ing out of game.
- Fixed a bug where there was a small audio deadzone in Astra's Cosmic Divide (X).
- Fixed a bug where Deadlock's Sonic Sensor (Q) would trigger when Gekko's Wingman (Q) walks near it.
- Fixed a bug where other Agents were not animating when they moved through Omen's Dark Cover (E) ability.
- Fixed a bug where Cypher's Trapwire (C) would sometimes fail to activate when placed on stairs.
- Fixed an issue where people who were chat restricted by Real-Time Interventions were also disconnected from the text chat instead of just muted from text chat.
- Fixed an issue where there was no warning message when you had a conflicting keybind for team or party voice chat.
- Fixed an issue where switching between Unrated and Competitive queues would cause the restriction timer for the queue delay to replace the ranked restriction timer.
- Fixed an issue where creating an Agent Profile reverted Push-to-Talk keybinds back to their defaults.