1

Bleed winning it all

Comments:
Threaded Linear
#1
Icysoda57

https://www.vlr.gg/pickem/2647ac2b

totally guessed on this pickem lol

#2
sheahhhh
0
Frags
+

u do know that most people have bleed winning right lmao

predicted by me ofc
https://www.vlr.gg/pickem/1ad98da3

#3
Icysoda57
0
Frags
+

i was unaware i don't follow apac

#4
sheahhhh
1
Frags
+

me either lmao but ik bleed is hella rich

#6
Sprouts
3
Frags
+

Like 98% of people have either Bleed, ONIC, or Secret winning it all, the other 2% are delusional Order fans

#5
Ullyr
1
Frags
+

Order, Hong Kong team (Griffin), and MITH Struggling and losing to Viet teams when they're very bad and inconsistent. Indonesian teams are dominating when they're hard trolling rounds. Look at Boom vs ONIC . ONIC suppose to be indonesian top team... boom is their 3rd place team and they just 2 0 ONIC LMAO.

Bleed actually the only team that have good fundamentals. Other teams are super inconsistent rely more on aim and mechanics then having good teamplay/fundamentals. This is really bad for international play, they can't replicate PRX playstyle in such a consistent way they will be destroy.

#7
queueK
1
Frags
+

bro why are you posting your comments in multiple threads

#13
Icysoda57
0
Frags
+

i had no idea he was doing this lmaoo

#14
Ullyr
1
Frags
+

so APAC fans stop their copium and accept the reality.. PRX hard carries this region.

#15
Shashwat_Singh
0
Frags
+

We’ll see that in champions

#10
Sprouts
1
Frags
+

I agree with this but stop spamming it

#11
Icysoda57
0
Frags
+

thanks for the apac tldr lulw

#8
jwise
0
Frags
+

https://www.vlr.gg/pickem/3fc264b4

Bleed to Istanbul letsgo

#9
enri
0
Frags
+

They should find better replacement for pyth
He just not worth for money at this point

#12
hisamzphyr
0
Frags
+

I think so.

#16
Dybala21
0
Frags
+

But that cerberus pick tho, are u drunk or something for choosing them over AE hajahaha

#17
Icysoda57
0
Frags
+

bro i had no idea who was good in apac i guessed on teams i didnt know by looks kekw

#18
Dybala21
1
Frags
+

Understandable have a good day hahaha

  • Preview
  • Edit
› check that that your post follows the forum rules and guidelines or get formatting help
Sign up or log in to post a comment