APAC Playoffs Edition: Who is most likely to qualify in APAC Play-in for each group
I'm back😠, I will be continuing from this thread since the groups have been revealed. This time I'll be covering each teams' chances (statistically), so opinions may differ.
As of today, Valorant has announced the VCT APAC group draws. In case, you are too lazy to open the link, the Play-in groups are:
Group A: BAAM (VN), ONIC (ID), Full Sense (TH), and Action PH (PH)
Group B: Griffin (HK/TW), Fancy United (VN), No Namers (SG/MY), and Global Esports (SA)
What are the chances of each team qualifying?
Group A will be a banger, meanwhile, Group B is quite predictable.
- Nhatthong2k and nTK are players to be watched, although, they are not the most consistent based on recent matches.
- 100% win rate in Icebox (running a double sentinels meta or sometimes double duelists), meanwhile, decent in Haven (60%). It's still too early to tell whether they are good or bad in the other maps since they've only played it a few times. (here)
- As I mentioned in my last thread, I'm not so confident about this team. Compared to other teams in the group, they have low chances of qualifying.
- Monyet, the main duelist, has the 3rd highest ACS in Indonesia. This team, most of the time, uses a double initiator meta. However, it seems that they keep sticking to their meta and never tried to change even one agent in their composition (can be seen here).
- So far, they are good in Icebox and Haven (both 75% win rate), however, still early to judge in their other maps.
- A strong team with experience, they have a decent chance to qualify
- JohnOlsen, the main duelist, also has a high ACS. This team has been pretty consistent if you count out the loss against XERXIA.
- They've been showing convincing win rates in their recent matches.
- I can't really talk much about this team, they've been so good so far. If they don't throw, pretty much a 100% chance to qualify.
- Georggyyy, also has a high ACS and has been quite consistent (according to recent matches). Pretty much use the same agent comp, but I noticed that they've been trying some new things (maybe).
- Compared to other maps, APH is probably the weakest in Haven (45% win rate). Even so, they have a decent win rate in other maps. (here)
- Huge potential from this team. Talking about chances, they are on equal terms with ONIC (arguable).
- Attention and SiuFatBB are probably the most to be concerned from this team. Griffin is the most unique team out of all teams because their roles differ in each map (it's actually crazy, just take a look at this)
- Ascent is probably their weakest, meanwhile, pretty decent in Haven and Split. Can't really judge their other maps yet. (here)
- Barely has a chance, but can surprise us. Who knows?
- K1LLERS, the main duelist, has been pretty good so far but inconsistent, especially in the last match against CERBERUS. They are smart in their agent picks, but still looks shaky.
- 100% win rate in Split and pretty decent in other maps. (here)
- Taking my time in researching about them is boring KEKW, I don't know much about them. But hey, at least they are technically better than BAAM right now. In my opinion, they are on equal terms with NN (arguable)
- Based on recent ACS, Vera and Tempz are pretty decent. Uses the same agent comp in every map, so far. Nothing much interesting about their agent comp.
- Pretty strong on Ascent, meanwhile, decent in others. They have convincing win rates if you ask me. (here)
- Probably on equal terms with Fancy United (arguable)
- SkRossi and Lightningfast are the top 5 players with the highest ACS in VCC, 4th and 5th respectively. They always try something new in their agent comp, but they always stick to the same roles (most of the time use a double initiator meta).
- Based on statistics, they are mediocre in Haven, meanwhile pretty strong in other maps. (here)
fuck this shit
Best of luck to all teams!