Gekko has seen slight nerfs in Patch 6.06. Riot has also added the ability to hide Agent outlines and fixed a myriad of bugs.
The full patch notes have been reproduced below:
Mosh Pit (C)
- Mosh Pit's damage to objects has been performing inconsistently with relative abilities such as KAY/O's FRAG/ment (C) and Breach's Aftershock (C).
- Damage to objects has reduced 2.5x >>> 1x
- Wingman will now always die if he is last alive.
- Updated the destruction VFX for the destructible door located between A Link to A Main in order to make it easier to see through as it falls away.
GAMEPLAY SYSTEMS UPDATES
Added the ability to hide Agent outlines and fresnel (the color outline on Agents)
- Go to Settings >> General >> Under “Other”, there is an option to toggle “Hide Outlines and Fresnel”.
- Wingman can no longer concuss intangible players.
- Fixed a bug where loading into a match resulted in an incorrect view of under the map.
- Fixed a bug preventing you from sending a whisper starting with a Circumflex Accent ^. You can now whisper cute emoticon faces to each other using ^w^.
- Fixed a bug causing ping icons to be displayed even when someone was muted. Muting someone will now properly suppress ping icons.
- Fixed a bug where the voice chat UI was obscured when your Agent was blinded. You can now see, even when your Agent can't.
- Fixed a bug where the join party button would still be active even though the party invite was no longer valid.
- Fixed a bug where when searching your friends list, the number of people a friend is in a party with would not display correctly.
- Fixed a bug where scrolling the social panel would sometimes scroll other UI elements like the Agent carousel.
- Fixed a bug where the friends list was obscured when auto-reject friend requests was enabled.