Riot has released notes for patch 6.01, which brings Lotus into the Unrated and Competitive queues, while also fixing bugs on the map and removing Replication from the Modes queue.
The full patch notes have been reproduced below:
- The volume for the rotating doors has been reduced while rotating. Please let us know what you think.
- The Lotus-only queue has been removed.
- Lotus will now be included in the map rotation for Unrated and Competitive.
Replication has been removed from Modes queue
- Although we are shelving Replication temporarily, it is still available via the custom game option.
- Killjoy's Nanoswarm (C) will no longer deal more damage to destructible objects than intended.
- Fixed a bug where occasionally the third-person flashed visual indicator on an Agent's head wasn't in sync with the actual flash duration. (i.e. Omen's Paranoia [Q], Phoenix's Curveball [Q]).
- Fixed a bug where the Spike would be invisible and attempting to equip the Spike would fail after changing from Defender to Attacker in a Custom Game and picking up the Spike.
- Fixed a bug where you were unable to plant the Spike after reconnecting to a match where you died while disconnected.
- Fixed a bug that, while using the Marshall, prevented full reloading between shots if auto-scoping is enabled. Thanks for all the reports on this!
- There are several bug fixes for Lotus. Thanks to everyone who reported issues! Here are a few highlights:
- Boost exploit in the back of B Site has been removed.
- You can no longer get yourself stuck in the rotating doors (we're pretty sure anyway, let us know if you find a way—also, you're all very creative!)
- Breach can now use abilities on both rotating doors.
- The destructible door located at A Link now has working vision cones.
- The Spike can no longer get lost in the back of A Site.
- Fixed a broken Spike plant spot on A Site.