Cryo to 100T
Its mean yay to SEN??
SEN Yay its gonna be happen
Yay x Tenz sheshhh
yay plays Jett and Chamber which TenZ also plays so what is TenZ playing?
Tenz play raze and neon ike Victor doing
bro you realize TenZ literally sucks on those agents, bro is a jett instalocker and his chamber is nowhere near top 10 level
you have the most braindead takes on this sub just shut up weirdo
? have you not seen tenz raze?
doesnt everyone say stop bringing his Iceland stats everytime. But ppl still bring up that one game from his Berlin run everytime. Looks at his games on Raze this year. He top fragged almost every game. He isnt an S tier raze by any means but its far from being bad.
yes he isnt bad but not as good as how TenZ fans have said
where? I havent seen anyone say his Raze is insane.
im not saying bout his Raze, im just saying that his performance is average (in between weak-average). I dont see him doing what people said about him
I mean its kinda expected no? SEN were struggling the whole first half of the year. He still had some insane hard carry games. Then during LCQ he debuted his Chamber and played pretty well overall. He had limited scope to do anything cause they didnt really qualify for anything. Just like cNed or m3c players.
So are you just gonna forget all the other factors? TenZ is the only entry fragger on his team and was put on Chamber recently. Even then he had to make entries a lot of the time cz we were playing triple initiators and Rawkus+shahz views chamber as a duelist! Victor and Zekken do all the dirty work(entrying+creating space and dying) for chamber abusers like yay and cryo.
zekken entry fragging but he is causing high impact to the game, he frags and also help the team to entry, causing chaos in the site. If u checked yay's jett kda you will notice that he is top fragging when is plying jett, u can check OPTC vs DRX, OPTC vs LOUD, if you dont belive what i say. When Tenz is playing jett, he lurks more than he entries, please go rewatch his clips.
So check zekken and victor's stats then, they are hit or miss cz when you play entry you live by the sword you die by the sword. But no one shits on them daily like they do with TenZ.
thats not my point.. my point mfs like you act like you know everything.. you just made that bs post about asuna being dropped then you come over here and say more bs like there’s a reason both of them are pros and getting paid damn near 7 figures to play valorant and you aren’t.. like you’re not no coach nor talent evaluator lil bro just shut up acting like you know more than GMs. be a fan and watch the games
Cryo to 100t? Source?
Edit:Nvm just saw George post it
No way sen will sign yay
think ur forgetting cloud 9 buddy. 90% chance he goes cloud 9.. 5% chance SEN 5% chance NRG
Chances he signs to NRG are much higher than Sentinels, and I'd say the same goes for EG if EG weren't dead set on Boostio
yay's chances (assuming he stays in NA): c9 >>>>>>>> NRG >>> EG = Sentinels
We don't know nothing about eg or nrg rn. They haven't released their roster but I doubt they would want to stick with more than 2 original players
Exactly. NRG are one of the most likely teams to replace their full roster. Not even s0m is safe.
I do think EG love Boostio and are not as likely to replace him though. Boostio has performed relatively well, and I kinda feel as if they deem him as the face of EG Valo.
nah i think yay to c9 is most probable.
tenz and yay play similar agents and i doubt SEN would drop tenz because 1. brand value and 2. he's still a really good player.
also they paid 1.25 mil for him :)