BR > LATAM
Time is ticking, change your pickems ASAP
LOUD > VK/FURIA >= KRU > NIP > LIBERTY > LEV >= MIBR/TBK
1) KRU got lucky against LOUD. aspas had the worst game of his career. LOUD would win 9/10 times
2) KRU never played against mwzera
3) KRU vs. Brazil always been extremely close games
4) KRU usually chokes when playing with audience
5) Brazil 6-0 LEV in LCQ finals (https://www.vlr.gg/82602/ninjas-in-pyjamas-vs-leviat-n-champions-tour-latam-br-stage-1-last-chance-qualifier-decider, https://www.vlr.gg/42187/australs-vs-furia-champions-tour-south-america-last-chance-qualifier-gf)
6) keznit is immature and an extremely difficult person to deal with, even for his teammates. Chances he gets tilted ingame and rushs sites alone and die instantly (just like that game against OpTic in Master 1) are VERY high
7) Last LCQ they played against NiP was very hmmmmmm suspicious i'd say? NiP had to play ALONE in the stage?? Like wtf? KRU played from home and had no webcams? Why didnt they play from backstage or something like that? Playing from home, in you confort zone, gives you and unfair advantage
What excuses are they gonna use this time, tho?
"keznit was scared of the crowd"
"we could not hear footsteps because crowd were very loud"
"we didnt have bodyguards, it affected our mental"
PLACE YOUR BETS!