xd_mau5
Country: Colombia
Registered: August 1, 2020
Last post: December 8, 2021 at 5:35 PM
Posts: 613
1 2 3 4 •• 13

The lowest ping in Colombia you can get to Miami is 40 ms

posted 7 hours ago

The "Permutador Metalurgico" is one of the most complicated things i ever see
ElRichMC is a beast

posted 1 day ago

VAMOS CARAJO VAMOOOOOOOOOOOOS, ESTAMOS TEMBLANDO Y LLORANDO

posted 2 days ago

Horrible, +150 ms always.
For that reason LATAM have LAN and LAS

posted 2 days ago

Cry about it

posted 2 days ago

VAMOS KRU CARAJO!!!!

posted 3 days ago

WTF

posted 2 weeks ago

LET'S FUCKING GOOO

posted 4 weeks ago

Hold up, what the actual fuck just happened?

posted 4 weeks ago

the 1v5 part hahaha.
Good video mate

posted 1 month ago

13-0-------13-013-0----------------------------------13-013-013-0
13-0-----13-0------13-0---------------------------- 13-0---------13-0
13-0------------------13-0----------------------------13-0------------13-0
13-0-----------13-0-13-0------13-013-0------13-0-------------13-0
13-0-------------------13-0------13-013-0------13-0-------------13-0
13-0-------------------13-0---------------------------13-0-----------13-0
13-0-----13-0-------13-0----------------------------13-0---------13-0
13-0---------13-013-0--------------------------------13-013-013-0

posted 1 month ago

Aged well

posted 1 month ago

This mf was right!
LOOOOL

posted 1 month ago

tf are you talking? this was a showmatch XD

posted 1 month ago

Bruh, they play scrims with NA teams, wydm?

posted 1 month ago

My man, did you saw the circuit points? KRU it's already qualified to champions, so the 4 teams in LATAM with more points goes to the LCQ
Circuit points here

posted 2 months ago

zunba on Yoru

posted 2 months ago

Title

posted 2 months ago

Sad for KILLDREAM, he didn't got a single kill

posted 3 months ago

13-0-------13-013-0----------------------------------13-013-013-0
13-0-----13-0------13-0---------------------------- 13-0---------13-0
13-0------------------13-0----------------------------13-0------------13-0
13-0-----------13-0-13-0------13-013-0------13-0-------------13-0
13-0-------------------13-0------13-013-0------13-0-------------13-0
13-0-------------------13-0---------------------------13-0-----------13-0
13-0-----13-0-------13-0----------------------------13-0---------13-0
13-0---------13-013-0--------------------------------13-013-013-0

posted 3 months ago

0/8

posted 3 months ago

¿Estas bien bro?
Tomate un té, relájate, dime ¿En qué momento tire hate para que tu lo vengas a hacer? y más con un tema tan serio como ése, dándote mala vida por alguien que ni conoces.

posted 3 months ago

m1xwell in his prime in CSGO

posted 3 months ago

Native spanish and English (good reading, not that good speaking)

posted 3 months ago

1% probability 99% faith.
COME ON INFINITY, LET'S GO Daveeys and jfoeN

posted 3 months ago

This is a good match to see, the demon Xander and his jett vs NagZ and their strats

posted 3 months ago

xLinks, share a lot of information in the firsts days of the game

posted 3 months ago

this is a meme, literally, you can search it.

posted 3 months ago

Ive played against him in ranked, but obv thats not the same thing. I think if there was no post plant, no judge, and no OP metas to abuse and the game properly balanced, he wouldnt be any sort of special IGL at all, open to being wrong on this one

posted 3 months ago

I ain't reading all that, I'm happy for you tho or sorry for what happened

posted 3 months ago

Si sabes que la mayoría que está aquí habla inglés ¿cierto?
Edit:typo

posted 4 months ago

the decider of who was going to represent LATAM in the Iceland was played on LAN

posted 4 months ago

he's a player

posted 4 months ago
1 2 3 4 •• 13