Betting
$100 on Australs returned $223 at 2.23 pre-match odds
Anonymous Betting & Instant Crypto Withdrawals
Streams
Maps/Stats
All Maps
1 Split
2 Ascent
3 N/A
10
Infinity Esports
6 / 4
Split PICK
59:02
Australs
6 / 7
13
INF
AUS
1
0-1
2
0-2
3
1-2
4
1-3
5
2-3
6
2-4
7
2-5
8
3-5
9
4-5
10
5-5
11
5-6
12
6-6
13
6-7
14
6-8
15
7-8
16
7-9
17
7-10
18
8-10
19
8-11
20
9-11
21
10-11
22
10-12
23
10-13
24
ACS K D A +/– ADR HS% FK FD +/–
killjoy
219 17 /14/ 2 +3 146.0 33% 1 3 -2
raze
218 14 /21/ 6 -7 155.3 22% 4 4 0
kayo
208 14 /17/ 10 -3 140.0 16% 2 3 -1
sage
154 13 /18/ 5 -5 106.6 31% 0 2 -2
astra
136 12 /16/ 6 -4 95.7 17% 0 4 -4
ACS K D A +/– ADR HS% FK FD +/–
reyna
359 30 /13/ 9 +17 237.6 25% 5 2 +3
raze
257 20 /15/ 5 +5 176.9 17% 5 2 +3
astra
192 15 /14/ 10 +1 110.3 21% 3 1 +2
sage
153 10 /15/ 5 -5 107.8 21% 1 0 +1
cypher
127 11 /13/ 2 -2 68.5 30% 2 2 0
ACS K D A +/– ADR HS% FK FD +/–
kayo
186 21 /30/ 12 -9 129.9 16% 3 6 -3
killjoy
175 23 /28/ 3 -5 118.1 27% 1 4 -3
sage sova
160 19 /32/ 10 -13 105.4 29% 2 4 -2
raze jett
147 16 /35/ 7 -19 114.8 24% 5 6 -1
astra
105 15 /30/ 8 -15 81.1 22% 0 6 -6
ACS K D A +/– ADR HS% FK FD +/–
reyna sova
293 42 /18/ 16 +24 198.3 25% 7 3 +4
raze
289 39 /21/ 9 +18 181.7 16% 6 3 +3
sage jett
257 30 /21/ 8 +9 142.8 25% 6 1 +5
astra
172 23 /18/ 12 +5 105.1 27% 4 2 +2
cypher killjoy
166 21 /16/ 7 +5 93.9 23% 3 2 +1
1
Infinity Esports
1 / 0
Ascent PICK
29:50
Australs
11 / 2
13
INF
AUS
1
0-1
2
0-2
3
0-3
4
0-4
5
0-5
6
0-6
7
0-7
8
0-8
9
0-9
10
0-10
11
1-10
12
1-11
13
1-12
14
1-13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
ACS K D A +/– ADR HS% FK FD +/–
sova
166 6 /14/ 5 -8 103.4 25% 2 2 0
kayo
163 7 /13/ 2 -6 113.4 15% 1 3 -2
killjoy
130 6 /14/ 1 -8 72.3 16% 0 1 -1
jett
76 2 /14/ 1 -12 48.2 44% 1 2 -1
astra
73 3 /14/ 2 -11 57.1 36% 0 2 -2
ACS K D A +/– ADR HS% FK FD +/–
jett
360 20 /6/ 3 +14 200.4 29% 5 1 +4
raze
321 19 /6/ 4 +13 189.7 16% 1 1 0
sova
226 12 /5/ 7 +7 133.7 25% 2 1 +1
killjoy
205 10 /3/ 5 +7 135.7 19% 1 0 +1
astra
152 8 /4/ 2 +4 96.5 44% 1 1 0
Head-to-head
No previous encounters
Past Matches
Comments:
Hide Pre-match
Threaded Linear
#1
JuuzsD
6
Frags
+

aus 2-0

#2
fabiands
-4
Frags
+

inf 2-0

#3
Noyn
4
Frags
+

Vamos Australs carajo!!

#4
pinexc
-2
Frags
+

inf 2-0

#5
iNamer
-3
Frags
+

2-1 INF o 2-1 AUS no creo que terminen 2-0

#25
chocap1c_
0
Frags
+

xd

#6
Estiggma
5
Frags
+

Australs 2-0 , latam north is so fking bad south>>>>>

#7
hiyo
-4
Frags
+

Infinity 2-1 Australs
imo
KRU > LAN
LAN > Australs

#20
zLord
1
Frags
+

1-13 kekw

#8
xd_mau5
-2
Frags
+

1% probability 99% faith.
COME ON INFINITY, LET'S GO Daveeys and jfoeN

#9
xLinksz
4
Frags
+

australs 2-0

#10
FireII
-2
Frags
+

close match but im taking inf 2-1

#11
witrapain
0
Frags
+

aus 2-1

#12
HLTVtoxic
0
Frags
+

ezforastralis

#13
Blondflaxen
-3
Frags
+

Really good matchmaking like his twin KRU - 6K, probably INF gonna win, but these two teams are sick.
INF 2 - 1 AUS ?

#14
BeNj1z_
-2
Frags
+

INF 2-1 AUS

#15
Noyn
3
Frags
+

Adverso sick af

#16
Estiggma
-2
Frags
+

hahahaha, latam south is very lucky, they will always qualify to any event, they should play against brazil not this north bots

#17
xLinksz
3
Frags
+

LAS > My 4 year old cousin > LAN

#18
p1lot
2
Frags
+

Australs cant even beat t2 BR teams, KRU will stomp them

#19
turkey
1
Frags
+

WTF

#21
sheahhhh
2
Frags
+

Infinity esports is the most dogshit org ive ever seen

#22
FilthyAnimal
2
Frags
+

make LAN play in NA and LAS play in BR

#23
JuuzsD
0
Frags
+

is for the ping bro, ex: in las you only can play in br with 90/80 ping, so is a advantage for br, or in the another site a advantage for las xd

#24
Noyn
1
Frags
+

We need a server in Buenos Aires or Porto Alegre for the ping to be balanced

  • Preview
  • Edit
› check that that your post follows the forum rules and guidelines or get formatting help
Sign up or log in to post a comment