I was inspired by Noyn's essay on BR and LATAM so I'll make one about KR/JP.
So uhh. Of the 4 rosters that have qualified to Berlin from Korean and Japan, 3 have more than 5 players. This is quite odd with the only other 6 man roster being from LATAM which isn't really a 6 man roster because Bnj doesn't play.
So the teams from KR and JP are:
Vision Strikers(KR) (6 man roster)
F4Q(KR) (5 man roster)
Crazy Raccoon(JP) (7 man roster)
Zeta Division(JP) (6 man roster)
Honestly... I have no Idea.
Crazy Raccoon were pulling some sus stuff but they are running a 7 man roster biw. And honestly It kinda makes sense how they are doing it. And Vision Strikers and Zeta Division seem like how a 6 man roster will be run in the future. It just provides some more agent choice while always having players on their best agents.
Well. I'm show you how Crazy Raccon function below right here because. Uhh. I have too much time.
So Fisker, Munchkin, and Neth form the core of this team by being on the team at all times.
- Fisker is Crazy Raccon's Jett player and he seems quite lackluster to me honestly but I guess it's not the worst choice.
- Munchkin is Crazy Raccon's Skye player and I think he looks decent on the Skye but a little worse than when he was on other roles such as Sentinel or Duelist.
- Neth is now Crazy Raccon's primary smoke player. He now plays Astra and Omen. But he used to play Raze and Jett at first and then switching to the Killjoy with Munchkin transferring to his role. But now he is on smokes while playing Sage if Ade is playing Viper on that map.
How the other 4 players work is:
Bazzi plays Breach and Sova on Split, Icebox and Breeze while Medusa plays Sova on Ascent and Haven.
Minty plays Killjoy and Sage on Haven, Split, and Ascent while Ade subs in on Breeze and Icebox to play Viper.
Now I'll show you how Vision Strikers function because. I definitely don't have like 3 hours to waste.
So the core players are currently:
- BuZz, the Star Jett player
- Stax, the Breach/Skye (and Sadge) player
- MaKo, the Viper/Astra player
- K1ng, the Killjoy(Just Killjoy) player
The two other players are Rb and Lakia. Rb plays Sova, Skye, Sage, Raze, and Jett. While Lakia plays Sova, Skye and Raze. But Rb doesn't play Jett anymore because BuZz has picked up that role and Rb plays Raze instead of Lakia. So practically on every map. It's either Rb playing Sage, either Rb or Lakia on the Sova or Skye, or Bind where Rb and Lakia both play and K1ng subs out because Rb plays Raze and Lakia plays Skye to run a double initiator, double duelist comp.
Now I'll show you how Zeta Divion function because they actually make sense.
So they have 2 smoke players which are Barce and Makiba. Barce plays Omen and Brim while Makiba plays Astra and Viper.
Simple as that lmfao. Why can't other 6 man rosters be like this.