Sunday, June 13th
7:15 AM EDT
Patch 2.11
VLT pick Ascent; GE pick Icebox; VLT pick Bind; GE pick Haven; Split remains
Maps/Stats
All Maps
1 Ascent
2 Icebox
3 Bind
4 Haven
5 Split
2
Velocity Gaming
2 / 0
Ascent PICK
34:40
Global Esports
10 / 3
13
VLT
GE
1
0-1
2
0-2
3
0-3
4
0-4
5
0-5
6
0-6
7
1-6
8
2-6
9
2-7
10
2-8
11
2-9
12
2-10
13
2-11
14
2-12
15
2-13
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
ACS K D A +/– ADR HS% FK FD +/–
phoenix
62 8 /14/ 2 -6 40.1 11% 1 1 0
killjoy
56 2 /14/ 3 -12 36.3 24% 1 1 0
raze
28 3 /13/ 3 -10 18.8 20% 0 2 -2
sova
27 7 /12/ 1 -5 19.7 50% 0 1 -1
astra
19 7 /12/ 3 -5 11.7 33% 0 0 0
ACS K D A +/– ADR HS% FK FD +/–
jett
195 17 /5/ 2 +12 79.0 13% 3 1 +2
killjoy
123 12 /6/ 5 +6 87.9 18% 0 1 -1
sova
118 9 /6/ 8 +3 64.6 15% 1 0 +1
astra
116 16 /4/ 9 +12 79.7 50% 0 0 0
breach
77 11 /6/ 3 +5 47.2 80% 1 0 +1
ACS K D A +/– ADR HS% FK FD +/–
astra viper
194 59 /49/ 12 +10 121.8 28% 5 5 0
killjoy viper
163 41 /55/ 12 -14 97.9 18% 9 6 +3
phoenix sage
159 42 /53/ 21 -11 100.0 23% 7 5 +2
raze jett
151 36 /54/ 19 -18 94.8 21% 4 12 -8
sova
117 35 /49/ 20 -14 85.0 26% 3 7 -4
ACS K D A +/– ADR HS% FK FD +/–
jett
278 75 /43/ 12 +32 159.9 24% 17 11 +6
killjoy brimstone
194 57 /41/ 12 +16 121.5 23% 5 5 0
astra sage viper
183 55 /41/ 29 +14 132.5 24% 6 5 +1
sova
146 35 /43/ 31 -8 99.1 21% 3 2 +1
breach viper skye
124 37 /45/ 14 -8 82.3 30% 4 5 -1
13
Velocity Gaming
9 / 4
Icebox PICK
36:41
Global Esports
3 / 0
3
VLT
GE
1
1-0
2
2-0
3
2-1
4
3-1
5
4-1
6
5-1
7
6-1
8
7-1
9
7-2
10
7-3
11
8-3
12
9-3
13
10-3
14
11-3
15
12-3
16
13-3
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
ACS K D A +/– ADR HS% FK FD +/–
viper
363 24 /8/ 2 +16 228.4 32% 2 2 0
killjoy
317 18 /10/ 5 +8 199.8 22% 6 2 +4
jett
240 13 /12/ 6 +1 130.4 21% 1 1 0
sage
219 11 /9/ 12 +2 135.8 17% 0 0 0
sova
143 7 /9/ 9 -2 105.8 32% 0 2 -2
ACS K D A +/– ADR HS% FK FD +/–
jett
320 16 /14/ 3 +2 204.2 31% 4 3 +1
killjoy
206 11 /14/ 2 -3 139.4 22% 1 2 -1
sage
156 8 /16/ 3 -8 88.4 22% 1 1 0
sova
146 7 /14/ 4 -7 99.1 23% 0 0 0
viper
118 6 /15/ 1 -9 86.4 30% 1 3 -2
8
Velocity Gaming
3 / 5
Bind PICK
47:34
Global Esports
9 / 4
13
VLT
GE
1
0-1
2
0-2
3
0-3
4
0-4
5
0-5
6
0-6
7
0-7
8
1-7
9
1-8
10
2-8
11
3-8
12
3-9
13
4-9
14
5-9
15
5-10
16
5-11
17
5-12
18
6-12
19
7-12
20
8-12
21
8-13
22
23
24
ACS K D A +/– ADR HS% FK FD +/–
astra
224 16 /17/ 5 -1 140.4 25% 2 1 +1
phoenix
196 14 /15/ 4 -1 124.7 26% 3 1 +2
sova
188 14 /14/ 3 0 124.2 22% 2 2 0
raze
178 11 /15/ 6 -4 117.6 19% 2 6 -4
viper
161 13 /16/ 2 -3 91.9 10% 2 0 +2
ACS K D A +/– ADR HS% FK FD +/–
jett
261 19 /12/ 4 +7 148.0 21% 5 5 0
brimstone
257 19 /14/ 3 +5 156.2 29% 2 2 0
viper
231 17 /12/ 9 +5 185.0 11% 2 2 0
sova
154 10 /16/ 7 -6 115.0 31% 1 1 0
skye
143 11 /14/ 4 -3 87.6 27% 0 1 -1
6
Velocity Gaming
3 / 3
Haven
44:09
Global Esports
9 / 4
13
VLT
GE
1
0-1
2
0-2
3
0-3
4
0-4
5
1-4
6
2-4
7
3-4
8
3-5
9
3-6
10
3-7
11
3-8
12
3-9
13
4-9
14
5-9
15
5-10
16
6-10
17
6-11
18
6-12
19
6-13
20
21
22
23
24
ACS K D A +/– ADR HS% FK FD +/–
astra
171 12 /12/ 2 0 98.3 24% 1 2 -1
raze
159 9 /14/ 4 -5 99.7 26% 1 3 -2
phoenix
159 9 /15/ 3 -6 90.1 28% 3 3 0
killjoy
118 8 /15/ 2 -7 67.3 16% 0 3 -3
sova
111 7 /14/ 7 -7 75.7 24% 1 2 -1
ACS K D A +/– ADR HS% FK FD +/–
jett
334 23 /12/ 3 +11 199.6 24% 5 2 +3
astra
228 14 /9/ 8 +5 153.1 37% 3 2 +1
killjoy
188 15 /7/ 2 +8 94.7 21% 2 0 +2
sova
166 9 /7/ 12 +2 108.9 16% 1 1 0
skye
156 9 /10/ 6 -1 100.9 24% 2 1 +1
Head-to-head
Past Matches
Comments:
Hide Pre-match
Threaded Linear
#1
kungfupanda
0
Frags
+

GE 3-1 VLT

#2
Kilobyte
-3
Frags
+

GE 3-2 VLT

#31
kungfupanda
2
Frags
+

Told ya

#3
Shail
2
Frags
+

VLT takes this, easy win for them

#6
Xplozion
0
Frags
+

lmao

#4
PIYUSH
0
Frags
+

Idk but wanna see the whole 5 matches that's it... whoever wins its fair enough the better gonna win.. so yeah hope for a good match

#5
sWan10_exe
0
Frags
+

#VLT FTW

#7
atmajitxD
0
Frags
+

hope it's a banger

#8
ILL
2
Frags
+

I'mma say VLT winning 3-1 although supporting GE...saying GE gonna loose cuzz they have been winning too much recently and they have to loose at some point...and I feel that some point might be today sadge...

#9
Kilobyte
2
Frags
+

bruh that's not how it works , I'm a VLT fan and I would say it's 50 % chance GE 3-2 , 30 % chance GE 3-1 and 20 % chance VLT 3-2

#10
damnj0ker
1
Frags
+

Ez for SE 3-0

Oh wait..

#11
atmajitxD
1
Frags
+

your name says it all

#13
damnj0ker
0
Frags
+

????

#12
Shashwat_Singh
1
Frags
+

VLT wins if marzil shows up

#14
rEdfly
0
Frags
+

VLT FTW

#16
Kilobyte
0
Frags
+

Marzil has been feeling comfortable on Icebox and Bind , Haven is weaker for him ( ironically it's his favourite map ) , so let's see

#15
Shubh678
1
Frags
+

The only team team who can defeat GE in a bo5 is gonna be VLT. Rest teams are still catching up but VLT can defeat GE. But again GE right now is on another level. Their coordination is so much improved. Gonna be exciting match. Don't want to predict but yes worthy of watching.

#17
FireII
2
Frags
+

this game is at 3am for me so i aint watching (gonna act like its not past 1am already)

#18
DeathStroKE
1
Frags
+

do you live in NA??

#41
FireII
0
Frags
+

yes

#19
ILL
0
Frags
+

OH PREDICTING 3-1 VLT btw sadge

#33
Mrityunjay
0
Frags
+

U should try lottery xd

#20
PotatoCh1ps
2
Frags
+

2 one sided maps and 2 close ones imo. 3-1 any but I will go with GE

#36
PotatoCh1ps
0
Frags
+

Ah so close 13-6,13-8 are close games. I am right guys....

#21
Stw2k
0
Frags
+

2-0 or 1-0 ? on streams only 1 -0 WTF

#22
PotatoCh1ps
0
Frags
+

try loco its far more ahead

#23
Devvv
1
Frags
+

They've shown ascent twice. Score is 1-1 now

#24
PotatoCh1ps
0
Frags
+

VLT surrendered once but demanded rematch. They are makina a joke out of it.

#25
Shubh678
1
Frags
+

They did not surrendered knowingly. Instead of timeout they surrendered thats the mistake they did. Nevertheless match resumed bcoz GE agreed (respect+++) and it resumed from the same score line and GE won the map.

#28
PotatoCh1ps
0
Frags
+

What I mean its the sportsmanship thing. But they should be punished, there should be some rules/ regulations regarding this

#37
Gunzout97
1
Frags
+

You must be fun at parties

#38
PotatoCh1ps
0
Frags
+

I am an introvert, I avoid parties

#39
Mrityunjay
0
Frags
+

yeah i guessed so since u r one of those rare people who have a 100 t badge lul

#40
PotatoCh1ps
0
Frags
+

I know for a fact that You have became an introvert after Masters Reykjavik

#26
Shubh678
2
Frags
+

Wonder why valorant is so interesting, that whiff by rite2ace on kappA cost them the round and i can say that cost them the map bcoz thats the starting of a comeback. That was buy round of GE and, if they could have won they would have been in a very comfortable situation for the next 3 rounds atleast. Can't say VLT would have tied 12-12 and won but yeah atleast the match would have been interesting if that round would have gone in favour of VLT. Next map haven is there. It's gonna be so difficult for VLT to win it and force a 5th map coz i think out of 5 maps the strongest map of GE right now is haven.

#27
PotatoCh1ps
0
Frags
+

yup It could have brought match closer, I just said that he choked and people got angry.

#29
Shubh678
0
Frags
+

Yeah bro. People get so annoyed when their team is losing and someone just pokes them, they are just pissed off. Ofc giving hate is not acceptable but yes funny trolling is ok.

#30
DeathStroKE
0
Frags
+

which round did he whiff?? i missed the bind map lma0

#34
Mrityunjay
1
Frags
+

CS whiffs were the mistakes of player but it is very common to whiff in Valorant , if u dont hit the first 2-3 shots u cant recover in a duel , yeah we can readjust our aim (even in higher elo) but in pro play macroadjustments cost u a lot of time

#32
ILL
0
Frags
+

Damn guess I was wrong GE are jus getting better everytime they play omfg...GE looking crazy good and unstoppable wish them luck for the future make India proud GE... #GEFIGHTING

#35
Shubh678
0
Frags
+

GE will definitely represent India in VCC. There is no team in India who can stop GE right now. I am a Godl supporter but hey i know the truth anyways. GE is the perfect contender for the south asia to play in VCC and compete against the SEA teams and they have earned it.

#42
SharubuNguvu
0
Frags
+

SKRossi is indeed very good

  • Preview
  • Edit
› check that that your post follows the forum rules and guidelines or get formatting help
Sign up or log in to post a comment