Indian organisation The Esports Club have announced a five month-long tournament series for teams from India, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka. The first monthly tournament is set to kick off on August 15.
The series features a ₹750,000 INR prize pool split evenly across five monthly tournaments. Each tournament will be split into two series. Stage 1 will be played out across a single-elimination bracket, with 16 teams qualifying for Stage 2. These 16 teams will then play out a double-elimination playoffs bracket in Stage 2.
The prize pool dispersal of each monthly tournament will be as followed:
- 1st: ₹60,000 INR ($805~ USD)
- 2nd: ₹30,000 INR ($402~ USD)
- 3rd: ₹20,000 INR ($268~ USD)
- 4th: ₹15,000 INR ($201~ USD)
- 5th-6th: ₹7,500 INR ($101~ USD)
- 7th-8th: ₹5,000 INR ($67~ USD)
Signups are now available on The Esports Club's website.