The only two NA teams that won international events were OpTic and Sentinels.
- Sentinels had TenZ and ShahZam who were both Asian
- OpTic had CheT, FNS, and Victor who were also Asian
To be precise both teams had Indian-Pakistan players! Curry is Indian so it explains why Vanity picked him!
Another reason why Vanity wanted Curry was because he went through the history of T1:
- T1 Crashies left T1 joined Envy (now OpTic) won an international event and is a top 10 initiators in the world
- T1 Food (now Victor) left T1 joined Envy (now OpTic) won an international event and is the best neon in the world
- T1 Spyder (Sayaplayer) left T1 joined Guard(now top 4 team in LCQ) attended an international event but he proved to be one of the best players in NA
- T1 Seven left T1 and joined TSM, right after he joined TSM, TSM went from tier 3 to tier 1.5 due to his chamber abuse
While there are some players that left valorant like Skadoodle, they are making big bucks in csgo! Vanity thought if he got Curry, he would have one of the best players in the world but little did he know T1 first had to release him or bench him in order for Curry to unlock his potential due to the trade, he not only blocked Curry potential but made him super consistent at bottom fragging. Vanity's 200iq plan turned out to be a 2iq plan because T1 didn't release Curry, such a sad ending to one of the best teams in NA (Clown9)