every player on MIBR
true, I hate these abbreviated names with 3 letters, what's the fun in that, and it still complicates the narration
Sushiboys is the best name ever, better not see his name on this thread
I want to eat 🍽 outrageous 😮 amounts of raw 🤤 fish 🐟 tonight 🌙 just the rawer the better 💦 🎣 and I want to be surrounded 👦 🤝 👦 by boys 🧔 💋 🧔 or men 💪 preferably men 😍 🤩
no racism intended. if you feel so,Im sry.
1=just a name of a food,No ingenuity in it I felt
2=too long and sounds wierd for me
MyBoiDre spanks you in such a way that you fall on mars and elon musk is searching for your address
dude yaboidre is prolly one of the best
fns is also gudlol
PapiChulo (it really gives a different meaning in my language)
gMd (gaand maar dunga)
Floppy, DickStacey, c0m
a stacy who is a dick?
a stacy who has a dick?
a guy named dick whose second name is stacy?
the intention of wanting to have sex with a stacy (ie "i wanna dick stacy")?
Bro i have NLP(Natural Language Processing) exam day after tommorrow, why are you torturing me here?
this is one of the slide in first chapter:
Ambiguity of Language
● I made her duck.
● Some interpretations of : I made her duck.
○ I cooked duck for her.
○ I cooked duck belonging to her.
○ I created a toy duck which she owns.
○ I caused her to quickly lower her head or body.
○ I used magic and turned her into a duck.
● duck – morphologically and syntactically ambiguous: noun or verb.
● her – syntactically ambiguous: dative or possessive.
● make – semantically ambiguous: cook or create.
● make – syntactically ambiguous:
"I created a toy duck which she owns" makes no sense, if you're going to put magic on the next interpretation, why call it a toy duck? And it's not "I made her a duck" so it still makes 0 sense based on the fact that there is no time indicator
0/8 you should quit NLP and join MLP